MOST BEAUTIFUL BEST WISHES GREETINGS TO START THE NEW JOURNEY!

I am leaving for the academy day after tomorrow .....As of now am excited, bit anxious ,bit Nostalgic.....Finally the "TRUE JOURNEY" begins..Since last few days I am really blessed to experience  the love and blessings that all my family members and especially my grandparents are bestowing me with..Its an amazing feeling to see that "happiness" in their eyes...and in the process am being pampered with delicious delicacies from NANNI's(my maternal grandmother's kitchen) each day...Each day each wish of their's make me feel that i have to shoulder my responsibilities nicely come what may! But today got one of the most beautiful BEST WISHES GREETINGS one could think of getting on starting  a fresh new sojorn. An old tribal lady has been coming to our home for some days now  and i have known her since like just a week ....and today when she got to know that am leaving for training ...she told me"didi acche se kaam seekh kar jaldi se ache se  Kaam kijiyega ....i will meet collector didi next yr"....In spite of me telling her that i wont be collector next yr but fr her IAS=collector....But fr me this is  a nice advice and a befitting wish to start my sojourn as civil servant...to give my best in whatever way i can to my service!!!!!!

Comments

  1. must be the best moment to leave home for achieving better for your country.Great and inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Harshika, for the new phase of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello ma'am, congratulations for ur grand success..
    u r truly inspirational for me..
    i've also decided to opt for anthro as optional in the mains..i did all the preliminary this i.e. have interest,went through syllabus and que papers bt m bit puzzled abt the material..i've heard that books n material available do not cover whole of the syllabus..is it so that material for some of the topics of the syllabus is not easily available like other subjects or difficult to procure?

    Since u did ur preparation at home, hw did u managed to get ur queries solved or understand some difficult topic or to get it right?
    were u in contact with other anthro students or seniors?

    Reading n understanding is 1 thing and writing answers in the mains is another..during preparation, hw did u get ur answers evaluated or know that they r gud or lacking sumwhere?

    thank u
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally got to read your blog! Nice write ups. What this needs is a re-activation! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you please suggest - books to study in geography for preliminary exams........??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strategy for Anthropology